What is Jenpas UG?
Jenpas UG (Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical & Allied Sciences) is a state-level Common Entrance Test for admission to different Under Graduate, medical-related courses in Colleges of West Bengal. Jenpas UG was formerly known as JENPAUH Exam.
Jenpauh/ Jenpas UG 2021 Exam offers admission to B.Sc. Nursing, Paramedical, B.Sc. Physiotherapy. B.Sc. Radiology, Dialysis, Critical Care Technology, etc.
Jenpas UG 2021 Exam will be conducted by WBJEEB. Jenpas UG Exam (Jenpauh Exam) is conducted once a year.
Interested Candidates must go through this All-in-One article to know more about the Jenpas UG 2021 Exam Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Centres, Counselling, Most Important Topics, Chapterwise Weightage, etc.
Highlights of Jenpas UG 2021 Exam-
In the below table, I have provided an overview of the Jenpauh Exam 2021. Please read the full article to know everything about the exam.
[table id=5 /]
[table id=6 /]
[table id=7 /]
Jenpauh / Jenpas UG 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for Jenpas UG 2021, let us check the Academic Qualification and other Eligibility Criteria for Jenpauh / Jenpas UG 2021 –
[table id=1 /]
[table id=2 /]
Jenpauh / Jenpas UG 2021 Courses Offered-
Qualified candidates of Jenpas UG 2021 will get a chance to study the following courses in different colleges/ Institutions of West Bengal. The courses offered through Jenpas UG 2021 are listed below-
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.)
- Bachelor of Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (B.A.S.L.P.)
- B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology (B.Sc. CCT)
- B.Sc. in Electrophysiology (B.Sc. Electrophysiology)
- B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences (B.Sc. RIS)
- B.Sc. in Dialysis (B.Sc. Dialysis)
- B.Sc. in Physician Assistant (B.Sc. PA)
- B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology (B.Sc. PT)
- B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology (B.Sc. OTT)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (B.M.L.T)
Jenpas UG 2021 Updated Syllabus-
Jenpas UG 2021 Exam will be based on the 11th and 12th Standard Syllabus of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE).
So, you should prepare for your board examination at first. After the board (10+2) exam, you should revise concepts and practice questions of Jenpauh / Jenpas UG.
Actually, there are no officially specified chapters/ topics of each Subject mentioned in the syllabus. The official notification just stated, “11th and 12th standard syllabi of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) under WBCHSE.”
So you should study your Board Syllabus and practice PYQs. You can make a checklist of the following chapters. I have listed these chapters according to their priority and their importance in previous Jenpauh Exams.
Jenpauh / Jenpas UG 2021 : Most Important Topics/ Chapters of Physics
- Current Electricity
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Wave Motion
- Nuclear Physics
- Modern Physics- Atomic Structures
- Laws Of Motion
- Rotational Motion
- Work, Power & Energy
Jenpauh / Jenpas UG 2021 : Most Important Topics/ Chapters of Chemistry
- P Block elements
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Co-ordinate Compounds
- Alcohol, Phenol & Ether
- Chemical Bonding
- d & f block elements
- Chemical Kinetics
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Carboxylic Acid & Derivatives
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- S block elements
Jenpauh / Jenpas UG 2021 : Most Important Topics/ Chapters of Biology
- Living and Non-Living
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Animal Physiology
- Reproduction in Plants and Animals
- Genetic Basis of Inheritance
- Origin and Evolution of Life
- Human Disorders
- Ecology and Ecosystem
Jenpauh / Jenpas UG 2021 Exam Pattern-
Jenpauh Exam is conducted once a year. It is an Offline pen-paper exam. You have to answer in the OMR sheet. Jenpas UG 2021 Exam Pattern is explained below-
- Mode of Exam- Offline (OMR based Answer Sheet)
- Language- English & Bengali
- Duration- 3 hours (90 minutes for each paper)
Question Paper Pattern-
Jenpas UG 2021 Exam will consist of two papers-
- Physics & Chemistry (Full marks- 100)
- Biology (Full marks- 100)
- All the questions in Jenpas Ug 2021 are MCQ Type (Multiple Choice Question).
- Each MCQ question will have four options.
- Both the Question Papers will consist of 50 Questions.
- In Jenpas UG 2021 Exam, all the questions will have four options, among them only one option correct.
- Each Correct response will earn 2 (two) marks.
- Each Incorrect response will earn -1/2 mark (Negative marking 25%).
- If you choose more than one option, your response will be considered incorrect, will earn a -1/2 mark.
- Every unattempted question will earn 0 (zero) marks.
Jenpas UG 2021 Exam Centre –
You can choose your preferred Exam Centre for your Jenpauh Exam 2021. You are allowed to choose 3 (Three) Exam Centre or Exam Zones to your preference during your Online application form fill-up.
[table id=8 /]
Download the Information Bulletin of Jenpas UG 2021 –
If you have any queries regarding the Jenpauh / Jenpas UG 2021 then feel free to ask me in the comment box. I will surely try to assist you.